Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Why Can't The Channel Guide Remember My Zip Code?

Regular Visitor

Why Can't The Channel Guide Remember My Zip Code?

I have a problem with the channel guide.  Every time I go to see what's coming up on TV, I automatically get the channel guide for Philadelphia.  I've put my own zip code in and SAVED hundreds of times by now, but the next time I go to use it, it will not be my channel guide.  It will be the default guide for Philadelphia.

This is a pretty simple procedure that I would think shouldn't be an issue.  But, it is.  And it's become more than a minor annoyance.  I can't have much confidence in a service provider that can't handle basic issues such as this.

I'm looking into a new service provider.  I've already contacted one who assures me that their programming channel can handle the input of my zip code.

Regular Visitor

Re: Why Can't The Channel Guide Remember My Zip Code?

Thanks for absolutely no replies to this question.  That's exactly what I expected of Comcast.

Silver Problem Solver

This is not a official Comcast help site, mainly customer to customer.

One thing to check is to make sure you don't have your browser set to clear History and cookies when you shut down. That could cause this.

New Poster

I am having a similar issue.  My channel guide was working and now it 's blank and says they are fixing problem - haha.  I try to change to my zip code and get some other code, doesn't change my zip and still no guide.  No response from anyone!

New Poster

Mine is working on chrome but not internet explorer.  I'm deleting my browing history and see if this helps.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation