Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where is episode 21 of 20/20

Where is episode 21 of 20/20

I saw the title of episode 21 of the TV show 20/20 on my recorded programs list. It was the episode featuring Leah Remini and the Church of Scientology. When I went to watch it, it was gone. It's nowhere to be found on Xfinity- however it is on the ABC website. Can someone help?
Official Employee

Re: Where is episode 21 of 20/20

Cindyhunnicutt wrote:
I saw the title of episode 21 of the TV show 20/20 on my recorded programs list. It was the episode featuring Leah Remini and the Church of Scientology. When I went to watch it, it was gone. It's nowhere to be found on Xfinity- however it is on the ABC website. Can someone help?

If someone in your home recently deleted this episode and you'd like to recover it, the "Recordings" section of the website and apps have a "Recently Deleted" folder - it could be in there.

You can also find that particular episode in the On Demand page for 20/20 within the app or website.  It appears that ABC didn't deliver it with proper season/episode information so it is showing up in the "Additional Episodes" section the bottom of the page (and the very last episode within that section).

Easies way to get to this is search for "2020" and click "Episodes".

Best,
ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation