Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where is H e l l on Wheels Season Finale online?

Frequent Visitor

Where is H e l l on Wheels Season Finale online?

I realize that some shows don't show up online for a week after they air, but AMC's H e l l on Wheels has never been one of them. For two seasons I've been able to watch it online within 48hrs after it airs. The season 2 finale aired on 10/7/2012, but the only show available in my queue or under "all episodes" is 9/30/2012. I'm going to be pretty upset if after watching the entire season online, the finale is not going to be available!

Moreover, your forum software is so rigid it won't let me post the name of the show because it's got H E L L in it.  I have to post spaces between all the letters just to get this post to take.  Seriously?!?

Tags (1)
New Poster

AMC broadcast online

When will AMC's "Bell on Wheels season finale that aired 10/7/12 be available to watch online. I missed it and do not have a DVR or on demand

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: AMC broadcast online

The season finale is a double episode of both episodes 9 and 10.  The online asset just says "Ep9", but its actually both episodes combined (running time is 92 minutes). 

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Hell-on-Wheels/7213923903653119112/full-episodes#episode=78563110...

The same applies to On Demand.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation