Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where can I go to sign on and stay signed on to this new, improved piece of Xfinity manuta?

Highlighted
New Poster

Where can I go to sign on and stay signed on to this new, improved piece of Xfinity manuta?

Does anyone know where I can go to stay signed on as I was able to just a couple days ago. Ever since I was bullied into having to use the new change it is becoming a pain to have to sign on every time I get kicked off watching TV on the internet. That new problem of being closed while watching shows is a topic for another time. (unless someone has a solution for problem, Win 7 / Internet Explorer 11) Just this morning alone I have signed back online going on a dozen times. Thanks in advance for any assistance with this problem.

Problem Solver

Re: Where can I go to sign on and stay signed on to this new, improved piece of Xfinity manuta?

You probably are auto deleting your browser's cache when exiting the browser.  If you continue doing this, you will eventually be blocked from signing on altogether, and will end up with the 11700 error.  Once that happens you have to call Comcast and have them deprovision all those sign-on sessions.  And getting a Comcast CSR to understand an 11700 error can prove futile. Just search 11700 error in the forums to see what I mean.

gotwobed2 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can go to stay signed on as I was able to just a couple days ago. Ever since I was bullied into having to use the new change it is becoming a pain to have to sign on every time I get kicked off watching TV on the internet. That new problem of being closed while watching shows is a topic for another time. (unless someone has a solution for problem, Win 7 / Internet Explorer 11) Just this morning alone I have signed back online going on a dozen times. Thanks in advance for any assistance with this problem.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation