Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where are TV Listings on the Comcast website?

New Poster

Where are TV Listings on the Comcast website?

I'm on my apple laptop  looking to see whats on TV tomorrow night so that I can watch it on my TV then.

I go to www.comcast.net  and get switched over to xfinity.com

i hit TV icon    to look at TV listings

A) it wants me to enable Flash Player ( a very insecure program, everybody is stopping using Flash)

it wants me to switch out of incognito mode

Then i get something eventually that looks like TV listings but  where are all the missing channels???

I want PBS WNET NY, it is channel 13  for me. There is no PBS, nor CBS nor ABC or etc.  Now I see QVC on 11, HSN on 16, USA on 29, etc etc --- which isn't my channels for those networks anyway.

How do I get the TV listing that I used to be able to get? Why do I have to enable the virus-prone Flash just to see TV listings anyway? 

I used to go to www.comcast.net, then hit the TV icon at top of page. If i got the listing for another Zip Code, I could change it to my Zip Code. Thats it. I could change the time or the date and see what is going to be on TV. If I watched something on my laptop then i had to enable the virus-prone Flash, but I never had to to see TV listings.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation