Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Whats the trick to getting Xfinity TV G0 to cast to the Chromecast from an I phone?

Regular Visitor

Whats the trick to getting Xfinity TV G0 to cast to the Chromecast from an I phone?

Netflix, Google casting apps, all work fine.  Xfinity TV Go will not cast my movie purchases.  Anybody know the trick?

Contributor

Re: Whats the trick to getting Xfinity TV G0 to cast to the Chromecast from an I phon

No "trick" to it, just plain physics.  Xfinity's system is so overloaded there's not enough available bandwidth to service the number of customers demanding service, so, it bogs, you watch data faster than the bogged down system can provide it and your video runs, balks, buffers, runs, balks, buffers, over and over and over until you give up and go do something else.  Notice how HD video plays on really high definition YouTube from Google's massive servers for hours, but Comcast can't play the ESPN2 girls high school softball game from Peoria few people want to watch?  Your bandwidth has plenty for HDTV on YouTube, so it's NOT YOU or your local system overload, this time, it's Xfinity's overloaded system that never gets upgraded.....plain and simple logic.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation