Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Watchlist

Regular Contributor

Watchlist

I kept getting an error message when clicking on the "Watchlist" under the menu list.

Finally went to my watchlist on xfinity and my 60 something shows were gone.  What a pain

in the keister to redo the entire list.  Way to go comcast.

Regular Contributor

Re: Watchlist

Tried to start another list but nothing sticks.  It must not be just my account.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem!

New Poster

So I called Comcast because I was having the same issue.  When they look at my account they can see everything I have scheduled for recording, but apparently the actual Comcast customer can't on their TiVo boxes - go figure!  I was told that the shows will begin to show in the "Scheduled" list  when they are within some "schedule timeline" - the rep I spoke to mentioned maybe within a week or so of the scheduled date.  He did say they would still record regarless if we saw them.  But neither of these answers gave me any comfort!

This is an aboslutely terrible customer experience that Comcast created. 

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue. Talked to two reps today who reset my box a dozen times to no avail.  Still no help.  Tried to create a new list and nothing sticks!  I can't access my watchlist on the tv or the computer!  

Contributor

This is a software engineering problem and Comcast needs to address this from the server.  No amount of resetting home equipment is going to resolve an issue with a Comcast server issue.

I have used the feedback link on the bottom of the Watchlist page to tell them that their webpage is not working and ask them to fix it.  There is even a question that lets you select you wanted to view your Queue.  So, tell them that is what you wanted to do but were not able to do.

New Poster

lambs8 is correct. It's the Comcast website which keeps forgetting your watchlist. This is the 3rd time this has happened.

Contributor

Internal Server Error - nothing us customers can do to fix it, the fix has to come from the Xfinity end.

09.07.2015.jpg

Regular Contributor

It's back with all my 69 shows.

Contributor

Yay!  I can report that all my listings appear to be back as well.  I did not have to go a whole 4 days without access!  And, now can remove those I watched.  What took so long, Comcast?!  But, glad you got it back.

Regular Visitor

I was having the same problems. Called Comcast got the run around. Finally called again and got someone that actually new what the Watchlist was and now it's fixed. 

New Poster

Like everyone else, My watch list is back - but I know for a fact I saved the request as "record new only" - not new and repeats.  But repeats are showing up - is anyone else having this issue?

Contributor

You may have to do some tweaking - the default is "new & repeats"

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation