Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Watchlist empty again and does not allow rebuild.

Regular Visitor

Watchlist empty again and does not allow rebuild.

My watchlist is empty again. This seems to happen a couple times a year. I have attempted to rebuild one, but after adding programs, the watchlist is still empty.

Frequent Visitor

Missing watchllist

I signed on today and my watchlist is no longer there. It asks me to "Set up my wtchlist" and provides a very long list of shows I can add. What happened to my watchlist?

Contributor

Re: Missing watchllist

I have the same problem. I'd hate to have to set that up again.

Frequent Visitor

Same here... was there yesterday.

watchlist.PNG
Contributor

My Watchlist Queue disappeared. How do I get it back?

My Watchlist Queue disappeared.  How do I get it back?

When I log in: 

I only get the "setup" message, as if I haven't had a watchlist queue for over 5 years!?!

Watchlist
Set up your Watchlist by clicking on your favorite TV shows and Movies below.
Contributor

Me, too!  I hope this is a simple glitch that will give me back my VERY FULL list!

Frequent Visitor

This does kind of suck, I had spent some time picking out shows that I wanted to watch later (most of which you have to scroll down a long ways on the respective lists to find). Hopefully this is just a system glitch without anything lost... Probably best to contact support.

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity watchlist

I uploaded microsoft 10 and all was working fine until I went in to xfinity to see what was on tv which was ok but then I went to save and over to watchist and it no long exist.  What happend

I had so many shows there to watch.

Frequent Visitor

Mine has been gone about 5 hours.  There is no help online for it.  There were other posts from 2013 about QU-S50 error code but no replies that are any use.

Frequent Visitor

Update:  Went online-List is GONE!  And it will not let me "Save" any to shows to a new list.  It says it is adding them to the Watchlist but when I checked nothing had been saved.

Contributor

Same.  I last saw mine more than 24 hours ago.  This morning it was gone when I tried to check for a listing, still gone after 12 hours.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity watchlist disappeared 9/4/15

I didn't upgrade to Windows 10 but my watchlist also disappeared this week and I've chatted with online at xfinity and they just keep saying to set it up again but it's disabled and won't let me add anything again. Wish someone would assist.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity watchlist

Same thing happened to me and my watchlist. I cannot access it, make a new one or add to the exisiting one Smiley Sad WTH

Contributor

Day two of no access to watchlist.  This has nothing to do with Windows.  I am a MAC user.  AND, have had no system changes of anykind.  Friday night I checked the Watchlist before bed.  Saturday morning it was gone and here it is Sunday noon and still no WATCHLIST!

Contributor

Day two of no access to watchlist.  This has nothing to do with Windows.  I am a MAC user.  AND, have had no system changes of anykind.  Friday night I checked the Watchlist before bed.  Saturday morning it was gone and here it is Sunday noon and still no WATCHLIST!  I have used the feedback button at the bottom of the Watchlist page to provide a complaint.  What will it take, I wonder, to get this service back?!

Contributor

Re: My Watchlist Queue disappeared. How do I get it back?

Day two of no access to watchlist.  This has nothing to do with Windows.  I am a MAC user.  AND, have had no system changes of anykind.  Friday night I checked the Watchlist before bed.  Saturday morning it was gone and here it is Sunday noon and still no WATCHLIST!  I urge others to file a complaint on the feedback button at the bottom of the watchlist page!

Frequent Visitor

Yup! 2:58 EST and still no watchlst and no response.

New Poster

I spent a hour on a chat last night with the first contact at Comcast and then their IT area and all they said was to redo my watchlist or they also gave me directions to add favorites on my TV but they are clueless. I was teaching THEM about how to set up a watchlist. Now I wouldn't mind doing mine over BUT it won't let me. It gives me an error and I still have my history page of accessing my shows on the watchlist. I also scrolled way down on the add to watchlist page and there is a button greyed out that won't let me 'view my watchlist' so something internal is going on with Comcast. Wish I knew how to resolve. Very frustrating to call them and not get help.

Frequent Visitor

For what it's worth, I contacted customer support just now over chat and at the end the issue was "escalated' and I'll supposedly be hearing back within 24 hours. hmm...

Contributor

I look forward to any response.  I am glad it is now "escalated".  Does anyone from Comcast monitor the support forum?

It is not a good sign when you do a trial "add" of an item you know is already on the watchlist and it takes it as an add (not recognizing it is already there); but, still won't show you the list.  Did it add it because there is no existing list left? And, if it added it, where did it go?

Frequent Visitor

I am a mac user as well, no watch list on all browsers since Sept. 5. Oviously some web masters mess up. I don't expect anything Comcast on a holiday weekend.

Frequent Visitor

Comcast? nooooo...... "crickets" ;-)

New Poster

New watch list setup will not go away - vbery confusing

How the heck do I get past the stupid watch list setup page - that new one trying to get me to setup watch lists for my setup boxes.  No matter what I try it will not go away and I JUST want to get to my watch list !!!  This is really dumb.  Anyone get this thing to work?  What am I mising?

HELP !!!

Contributor

There are more of us... we are spread out across their forums, though... we need to figure out how to consolidate the complaints so it escalates appropriately. Here's another thread with the same issue, same time frame...

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Watchlist-has-disappeared/m-p/2594975#M40731

Please see the below screenshot... it shows that there is an internal server error on Comcast's end... DO NOT allow anyone to reset your gateway or try to swap out your boxes! Your TV mirrors what is on the website and when the website is wonky... you won't have the watch list on your tv. QU-S50 essentially is your TV's way of saying, "I can't show you a list because I can't find a list. Why are you asking for a list I can't find?"

500.jpg
Frequent Visitor

I guess we are not alone in this situation.  I miss my watchlist

Contributor

Cross fingers... I sent links to the screenshots and forum complaints in the chat message... hopefully, the rep copied them when she made the report!

Contributor

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Watchlist-has-disappeared/m-p/2594986#M40735

YOU ARE NOT ALONE... there are several threads with this issue... It is an internal server error on Comcast side... hopefully they resolve it soon.

09.07.2015.jpg

Frequent Visitor

I agree with wooffi12-we are not going to get any help over the holiday weekend.  May be it will get fixed during the week. :- ( 

Regular Visitor

Same problem here (9/6/2015)

I spent 2 hours last night. with 4 different technicians,
trying to get my online "watch list" back.
I still don't have it. They keep switching me to
someone else. Most have problems with English.

Hard to understand.

Until it's fixed, I am withholding all payments.

Probably won do much good, but might get

some attention.

Regular Visitor

No watch list

Same problem here.

I spent 2 hours last night. with 4 different technicians,
trying to get my online "watch list" fixed.
I still don't have it. They keep switching me to
someone else. No one seems to know what's going on.

Until it's fixed, I am withholding all payments.

Probably wont help, but might get some attention.

Frequent Visitor

Duh! I shuld have realized tech would be light over the holiday weekend! Who knew they had Labor Day in India the same time we had it??

Contributor

I'm just hoping to reach as many people with this issue as I can...

THE ISSUE IS ON COMCAST SERVER!

1) IT IS NOT A BROWSER ISSUE

2) IT IS NOT A CACHE ISSUE

3) RESETTING YOUR WIRELESS GATEWAY WILL NOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE

I am posting a screen shot which proves the issue is THEIRS not OURS

09.07.2015.jpg

Contributor

You are not alone! There are several threads with folks having the same issue.

IT IS A COMCAST ISSUE

Here is a screenshot which shows that the reason for the missing watchlist is an internal server error on Comcast end. Note the red circle in the bottom right. That red x shows a get error caused by internal server error message code 500.  

09.07.2015.jpg

When you see QU-S50 on your TV? It is the TV way of telling you that the list cannot be retrieved.  

Rest assured, there are redundancies built into most systems. This has, unfortunately, happened before.

Hopefully, when COMCAST fixes THEIR error, our watch lists will reappear (as they have in the past).

Contributor

Re: No watch list

I feel your pain! I spent over 4 hours yesterday trying to get someone, anyone, to listen to me! Each one said "try another browser" or "clear your cache" or... some other decision tree drivel. NONE OF THEM WOULD LISTEN WHEN I SAID I COULD SEE IT WAS AN ISSUE ON THEIR WEBSITE, NOT WITH MY SYSTEM(S)!

It is an internal server error on the Comcast side. (see screenshot, lower right hand corner)

There is nothing we, as consumers, can do to fix it. Nor can any chat rep or phone rep. It needs to be escalated to web site development. I've got a ticket in on it. I'm subscribing to your post and will update you with any new information I get.

09.07.2015.jpg

Contributor

Re: New watch list setup will not go away - vbery confusing

You are not alone, there are multiple threads popping up about this issue.

There is nothing we, as customers, can do to fix it.  Comcast web developers have to fix it.  There is an internal server error on the Comcast end of the "transaction." (see items in red on the lower right hand side.)

I'll bookmark your post & let you know if I get a good reply to the ticket I asked them to open for me.

09.07.2015.jpg

Contributor

Thank you for your efforts.  I knew this is software/server caused.  They may have "tweeked" something and left for the holiday!  I did not even try talking with tech while a vacation is happening.  But, meanwhile, I cannot program my DVR- x1 box until I can see which of my watchlist items are coming up.  I did complain with the "feedback" at the bottom of the page.  

Darn iritating lack of service!

I have been following the "Missing Watchlist" and "Xfinity  Watchlist" threads as have you.  It is best if we all can follow one stream to keep ourselves aware.  Thank you for taking the time to place a message on my original question.  If enough of us contact them with the reference of "Missing Watchlist" and use your  ticket number: 031550285; perhaps this glacier will move.

Thanks for the help

New Poster

Xfinity watchlist

My Xfinity watchlist shows disappeared. Can't add any shows to it. What's wrong?

Frequent Visitor

Nice one catching the internal server error, that will serve as some nice "flak" just in case the CS rep wants you to spend half an hour resetting your modem and restarting your computer.

Regular Visitor

Watchlist will not update Error code QU-S50

Watchlist will not update Error code QU-S50 

Frequent Visitor

It's a list of shows people, not your online bank statement... you can calm down with the threats and conspiracy theories ;-)

Contributor

It is a major inconvenience, after 3 days.  It is a service for which we pay and Comcast has a responsibility to put their software engineers on it to find a solution so that we can continue to receive the quality of service promised.  Most folks are unhappy that it has been so difficult to actually communicate what has happened and what is needed to resolve it.  Hopefully, tomorrow the holiday will be over and the experts can resolve this.  I do not want a full 4 days!

New Poster

Having the same issue but not going to waste my time with Comcast support because the lack of communication between the various companines they outsource both support and services to is appalling.

Contributor

The website is returning ERROR 500 (internal server) - Comcast needs to fix their website.

09.07.2015.jpg

Contributor

Re: Watchlist will not update Error code QU-S50

The set top box retrieves the watch list from online... the web site is not working properly...

09.07.2015.jpg

Frequent Visitor

Done that and it does not work either.

Frequent Visitor

Lol, who's calling conspiracies or threats here? We're all just sad that the waitlist is gone. The only conspiracy here is that no one at Comcast seems to realize it's an issue on Comcast's side. Customer support may tell us our computer's hyperdrive is full and we need to reboot our IPv6 in order to fix it.

Regular Contributor

It's back now.

Contributor

Yay!  I can report that all my listings appear to be back.  I did not have to go a whole 4 days without access!  And, now can remove those I watched.  What took so long, Comcast?!  But, glad you got it back.

Contributor

Re: Watchlist will not update Error code QU-S50

I can report that all my listings appear to be back.  I did not have to go a whole 4 days without access!  And, now can remove those I watched.  What took so long, Comcast?!  But, glad you got it back.

Contributor

I can report that all my listings appear to be back.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats