Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Watching TV online

New Poster

Watching TV online

I have bee trying to catch up on The Young and the Restless, online.  Almost every episode I watch, I get to see between 15 and 16 minutes and then it freezes.  I try to restart the program but it gets to the same point and freezes again. Please tell me what the problem is. This is very discouraging.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Watching TV online

Exactly the same thing is happening with me.  And you're right, it's very discouraging.  I select "Resume" and get a message that video will resume, but either it doesn't or it goes back about a minute, starts up, then always stops at the same point, about halfway through the show.  

This is a very nice and much appreciated feature that Comcast XFinity is providing for its subscribers -- if it worked.

New Poster

I am having the same issues stated by the two prior posts.  What can be done fix this?  Does comcast even read these posts?  Very discouraged.

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem as well.  Always happens when trying to go from a commercial back to the program.  I'm passed annoyed with this.  I never have a problem during the program, it's always with the commercials.  Easy fix:  remove all the advertisements and let your customers play the show from beginning to end without interruption.  Please let your advertisers know that I will never buy any of their products due to this problem.

New Poster

Well maybe someone can tell me why you can't watch all tv live on xfinity?  I got a slip in the mail a few days ago saying if you have On Demand (which I do as does everyone else) you can watch live tv. However, I couldn't watch TLC last night.  It had a "Key" Icon on it, and sit was locked because I didn't subscribe to it.  However, with my cable I DO get TLC network??? And tried calling them, and all I got was foreigners... I need a person residing in the United States that speaks fluent English and can help me!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation