Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

WatchESPN - "Error 308" and "Expired"

New Poster

WatchESPN - "Error 308" and "Expired"

I live in a suburb close to Chicago. I upgraded my service recently with the specific desire to use my Android phone to access WatchESPN, and to make ESPN content other than ESPN3 available. It is not working well. Repeatedly and frequently, over the last few weeks, I have been watching streaming video only to have the stream crash out with something like "Error Code 308", or alternatively something like "Your session has expired". These things happen whether I am at home on my hardwired PC (Comcast "Blast" service), at home on my Android phone via my own wireless (802.11n) using the same Internet connection, or away from home on some other wireless service (say, Starbucks). I get these errors morning, noon, evening, night, or "on the graveyard shift".

I am beginning to rue the day I went down this road. I love to watch cricket and soccer, and this is my only reasonable option. The quality of the video is great -- when it works. Too often, it doesn't work.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation