Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

WatchESPN app shows not subscribed on some but not all of my devices

New Poster

WatchESPN app shows not subscribed on some but not all of my devices

I just discovered that WatchESPN  has stopped showing live feed on my tablet and Roku, but works on my smartphone and my TV through the STB. I was able to uninstall the app on my phone, reinstall and when authorizing my phone app, it asked me to log into my account. I was then able to watch ESPN. I tried the same on my tablet but when authorizing that app, it automatically logged me in and told me I wasn't subscribed to that channel. Same thing with Roku. Even cleared the cache and data on my tablet before I uninstalled it. The phone, tablet and Roku are all on the same wifi, which happens to be through Xfinity with no TV subscription. However I have another home where I have Xfinity TV, internet and phone and that is the log in I used to authorize my phone. I don't have a login for the location that just has the internet . Nothing on my end has changed between the time it worked on the tablet and Roku, and now when it doesn't.

Tags (1)
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation