Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Watch tv shows online

New Poster

Watch tv shows online

Starting this past week, when I open Xfinity home page, it initially says that I'm not signed in, but when I click the sign in button, it recognizes me without my entering proper sign in info.  Then, when in TV mode, I cannot access shows that I wish to watch!  HELP!!!  Anyone else having this problem?

Regular Visitor

Re: Watch tv shows online

Yes. Same problem here. Get message "Sorry we've experiened some difficulty playing---------".

Did online chat with a rep but he couldn' fix. Said a senior rep would call me and assigned a number to my problem..No one ever called.

Regular Visitor

Same problem!! Sorry we're having some difficulty playing..........Please refresh in your browser....blah blah blah----error 900/106000 ---EVERY SHOW_ALL NIGHT& DAY!! then i tried adding google tv- that comcast has been pushing for awhile-" 1 click & instant access"  still same error code & had to  uninstall 2 seedy adware programs- so here i am back at "SUPPORT?:-trying to figure out why do we pay comcast $230/ month ?& is any one really dumb enough to trust family's security to them? & what's at&t phone #? $89/ month  or $230/month???!!!???as annoying as att was-at least  you could get them on phoneWAS ANY BODY ABLE TO FIX THIS??nmp

Regular Visitor

Nancy and others - Found a solution!! After wasted hours with the "NO" Help Outsource "Indians"with no solution, I did a System Restore and i'm able to watch programs. You need to do a restore dated prior to May 13, That is the day Windows sent some updates that evidently caused the problem with Comcast.  I chose May 6 as the restore date.  After restore was finished I was able to get the TV programs. In the future I will not allow automatic updates and choose the files I want to enstall manually,. Try it and Good Luck

Regards - Vall0400.

New Poster

I signed on using Explorer and it worked fine, so I've just been using that.  I'll try your solution and see what happens.  Thanks so much for your advice!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation