Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Watch List

New Poster

Watch List

What happened to the Xfinity/Comcast Watch List feature?  I cannot locate it on my TV anymore, nor can I find it online to add programs to it.  Was this feature completely removed?  I called Xfinity last week and the person seemingly didn't even know what I was talking about.  I used to go to my online account, search for programs I wanted to watch, added them to my "Watch List," and then they were loaded on my TV to be watched whenever I wanted to watch them...

Service Expert

Re: Watch List

I believe it is being worked on by Comcast.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Re: Watch List

The feature was removed by comcast at both Hulu and here (they own Hulu)  There is no plan to bring it back.  THey did it at Hulu  and there were hundreds of thousands of complaints all over social media while at the same time every news angency gave the new interface a good review.

They have not put it back at Hulu despite the hugh uproar and massive loss of users.  In fact they ignored the uproar and had all the news agencies print their own review of themselves as though it was an actual news report.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation