Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Watch ESPN and NBC Live Sports Extra won't Authenticate

New Poster

Watch ESPN and NBC Live Sports Extra won't Authenticate

I have been having a problem all night on watchespn.com and NBC's live extra website.  Both sites will not authenticate my xfinity info.  For ESPN I click the key and add the info, it then loads for a few seconds and comes up with an error page saying clear cache and cookies and try again. I've done this over and over clearing history and cookies and trying 3 different browsers and the problem persists.  WIth NBC I get to the page where it says to log in and then, I pick xfinity and then I add the log in info.  After that it does not even give an error, it just keeps going back to page where I am supposed to choose which cable company I use  without ever loading any video.  I can't figure out if it is an xfinity issue or an issue with the settings on my computer.  Also the majority of the live tv channels work on xfinity.com/tv except for ESPN where I get a Error 700|305.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation