New Poster

Video access code 7002

How do you fix Video access code 7002?

New Poster

Re: Video access code 7002

I am also getting the same error on some channels on the xfinity go app
New Poster

Me as well. Just cut out when watching cnn.

Christin_alexan wrote:

How do you fix Video access code 7002?

New Poster

Shoot. I'm getting same issue on iPad. Was hoping for help on here. It never had problem...worked fine for many months, if not year or so...and then the error code came up last week. I can still watch on my iphone though, just not iPad. The iPad is old, I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. 3rd generation 16GB. What are you all watching on that you get this error.
New Poster

Same here....I just received the error code 7002 on my tablet, even though it always worked.
Bought a new ASUS tablet last month and cannot use any Xfinity TV apps on it.
Comcast created a ticket and never got back with me.
Honestly, everyone should only get Internet with Comcast and watch TV online for free using sites like Vidics.
New Poster

I have same error code. Did you find a solution?

New Poster

Is anyone going to find a solution to this problem?  Hello Xfinity Comcast ..........

New Poster

Also having this issue. 

New Poster

I don't thinks its any of our devices it's on the comcast side. Got same message on Iphone, android and windows tablet, mac and windows desktop. They must be trying to improve something and broke something else. If it ain't broke leave it alone...

Regular Visitor

This same "issue" happens at least twice a month on my iPhone TV Go app. Nothing is accessible and nothing I do to try to fix the so called "Video Access Issue :: 7002" works and no amount of calls to speak with someone from Manila has helped either. So Comcast what's the plan to remedy this "issue" for your paying customers? Obviously you have a substandard product you charge premium rates for that can't reliably deliver services as represented in your agreement. I doubt that if your subscribers suddenly stopped paying their bill you would be as patient as we are expected to be.
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 11 in conversation