Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Veitnam War on demand

New Poster

Veitnam War on demand

Why can I not get the last two episodes of the the PBS Series Vietnam War by Ken Burns.  I watched 7 episodes FREE.  Then I had to pay for episode 8.  I want to watch the end.  I do not want to pay for it.  I already pay over 250.00.  You should not all of a sudden take the ability of my watching the end of a series away.  Why have you become a very un-customer worthy company?  There was no information that this was going to take place and I would have down loaded them all if I had known.  Please answer this, asap.

Service Expert

Re: Veitnam War on demand

lcrowley wrote:

Why can I not get the last two episodes of the the PBS Series Vietnam War by Ken Burns.  I watched 7 episodes FREE.  Then I had to pay for episode 8.  I want to watch the end.  I do not want to pay for it.  I already pay over 250.00.  You should not all of a sudden take the ability of my watching the end of a series away.  Why have you become a very un-customer worthy company?  There was no information that this was going to take place and I would have down loaded them all if I had known.  Please answer this, asap.

PLease read the entire thread for this subject at http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/The-Vietnam-War-on-PBS-missing/m-p/2981133#M42154

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Veitnam War on demand

Hello lcrowley. I have reviewed and responded to your duplicate post about this PBS programming, located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Re-Vietnam-War-PBS/m-p/2982943#M42212

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation