Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unable to watch live TV Online

New Poster

Unable to watch live TV Online

Xfinity keeps telling me that I don't have a subscription to channels to watch online when a week ago I could. Nothing has changed with our services! What's up with that and how can I fix it?

Contributor

Re: Unable to watch live TV Online

I have the same problem. I tried several channels and received the same message.

New Poster

I also found that I can't even watch them in the xfinity to go app on my Android phone; Dang!

Regular Contributor

You are having the "Abcxyz is not part of your subscriptions" problem, this has been discussed in this thread: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Ad-Issue-during-Video-Playback-on-http-xfinitytv-comc... the official Comcast people in some cases reported this as some type of problem with your account and refered it to billing to be fixed. If you read through the thread in some cases the problem was permanently fixed but at least one person reported the problem returned after a day or so.

You can try and private message one of the Comcast people from that thread and ask them to look and see if they can find out what the problem is.

As a work around you can try and go to the networks own website and try and watch from there.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation