Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unable to sign on to watch TV

New Poster

Unable to sign on to watch TV

I sign on to Xfinity.  Use my password.  All is well.  I try to watch a TV program, for example tonight's debate, and I get asked to sign in again.  When I try to sign in again, I get a continuous repeat of sign in.  Sometimes it says you have the wrong password. ( remember, I am already signed in).  I had this problem for 30 minutes tonight.  I tried repeatedly to contact support through Chat and could not get through.

I had the same problem last week for the Tues. debate. After considerable time, I got through to chat.  I explained the problem.  They told me to empty the cache, and to eliminate the cookies. I did this. The problem continues. 

This has been extremely irritating.  I usually don't use my computer to watch Xfinity on my computer. I watch it on my cable.  I seek assistance. 

Problem Solver

Re: Unable to sign on to watch TV

DCampbell1 wrote:

I sign on to Xfinity.  Use my password.  All is well.  I try to watch a TV program, for example tonight's debate, and I get asked to sign in again.  When I try to sign in again, I get a continuous repeat of sign in.  Sometimes it says you have the wrong password. ( remember, I am already signed in).  I had this problem for 30 minutes tonight.  I tried repeatedly to contact support through Chat and could not get through.

I had the same problem last week for the Tues. debate. After considerable time, I got through to chat.  I explained the problem.  They told me to empty the cache, and to eliminate the cookies. I did this. The problem continues. 

This has been extremely irritating.  I usually don't use my computer to watch Xfinity on my computer. I watch it on my cable.  I seek assistance. 

What browser are you using? You need to allow the accepting of third party cookies (in other words don't block them).

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation