Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unable to see tv listing or manage dvr on xfinity mobile app on blackberry 9800

Regular Visitor

Unable to see tv listing or manage dvr on xfinity mobile app on blackberry 9800

I have had this app loaded awhile on my bb9800. a few weeks ago everything worked except I could no longer see the tv listings. The channel lineup shows on the left and the headers and hours show across the top but no listings.  Also none of the buttons at the bottom ( favorites, mydvr,search, or reminders) work. 

Anyone else with this problem - is this a settings issue?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Unable to see tv listing or manage dvr on xfinity mobile app on blackberry 9800

dontstop wrote:

I have had this app loaded awhile on my bb9800. a few weeks ago everything worked except I could no longer see the tv listings. The channel lineup shows on the left and the headers and hours show across the top but no listings.  Also none of the buttons at the bottom ( favorites, mydvr,search, or reminders) work. 

Anyone else with this problem - is this a settings issue?

Try re-entering your zip code and service area and see if this refresh brings your listings back. If not, try uninstalling the app and then try installing it again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to see tv listing or manage DVD on xfinity mobile app on blackberry 9800

I have changed the location on my tv app and online. I noticed that the online location had some funky nomenclature that started with a D and had numbers - I changed the location online to match the tv app location. No luck. I then deleted the tv app and reinstalled it. This caused a reboot of the phone each time (numerous reboots over last few days) - reentered the location on the tv app. No luck. Went back online. To make sure that location still matched the tv app location - it did. Recycled the power button on my Comcast top box unit. No Luck. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation