Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Tv Go can't change to new account.

New Poster

Tv Go can't change to new account.

My tv go app on iPad And iPhone opens to my old account which was cancelled. I've found no way to sign in with my new info so I cannot access most features. I've tried deleting and downloading the app without success.
Problem Solver

Re: Tv Go can't change to new account.

Are you using the same username and password to sign into your new account, or do you have a new username for your new account?  If you are using the same username for the new account, maybe you should change the username on the new account.  That could be what's confusing the app into thinking it is the old account.

Also, did you try signing out of the TV Go app?  Go to Settings and choose "Sign Out".  See if that makes a difference.

New Poster

I feel stupid for not scrolling down under settings to find sign out. Thank you. Now, though, It seems my DVR isn't listed on the app and "manage download devices is grayed-out. How to I add my X1 DVR?
Thanks.
Problem Solver

Are you sure you are talking about the Xfinity TV Go app? TV Go has no access to your DVR (at least not on Android).  The Xfinity TV app does have access to your DVR as long as you are in a Cloud DVR market and have had Cloud DVR functionality enabled on your account.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation