Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Tron Uprising Error

New Poster

Tron Uprising Error

Just a quick heads up - Tron Uprising: The Price of Power keeps loading with errors stating it can't play. I refreshed the browser a few times and it still doesn't work. Viewing other items with the service works without problem. 

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Tron Uprising Error

Incidentally, I also deleted my cache and browser history - still nothing.

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

Please provide us more information on your problem you are having for example what browser you are using, what os what errors you are getting etc. Have you read some of the previous threads to see if there is a soloution to your problem? Have you called tech support on this issue and if so what did they say to do.?Have you read the faq in the xfinity tv website group?

I am trying to play a video but it is not starting

If a video is not playing, please go to our Help page and make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements and that you have tried all the troubleshooting steps that our on this page:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/help/technical-support/xfinity-tv-player

If you have followed all the steps on this page and videos are still not working for you, Post a new topic and include the following information:

- go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in your new created topic

-a link to the video you are trying to watch

-What is happening when trying to watch a video? Be as specific and detailed as possible.

-Even though this video is not working, are any other videos working?

Official Employee

Hot-Toddy wrote:

Just a quick heads up - Tron Uprising: The Price of Power keeps loading with errors stating it can't play. I refreshed the browser a few times and it still doesn't work. Viewing other items with the service works without problem. 

I am sorry but this episode is no longer available online. Are the other episodes giving you the same issues?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation