Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Today no shows will play on xfinity with either IE or Crome

Regular Visitor

Today no shows will play on xfinity with either IE or Crome

This is the error I keep getting on all shows Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing True Detective S1|E2 "True Detective 02 (HBO)".

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

900|106000

Refreshing does not work either does uninstalling Flash and reinstalling.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Today no shows will play on xfinity with either IE or Crome

same problem here Smiley Sad

Regular Visitor

So no response at all from a Comcast rep? This has been going on and off for the last couple months and by the boards its happening to a lot of people. I pay over $200 a month for premium service and over the years my disappointment in Comcast just gets worse.

Regular Visitor

Was getting the same 900|106000 error throughout the entire day-- coincidentally the same day Flash Player was updated to 17,0,0,188. Did a clean install of Flash Player and am now getting the following error instead: "This content on Xfinity TV is not available for viewing in Private mode. To play this video using Firefox, please view this page without Private mode enabled."

Firefox is not in private mode, and there are no addons enabled that could be interfering. Have tested on Google Chrome as well, still the 900|106000 error. I think it is a solid assumption that the problem is server-side. Hopefully this is fixed soon. Haven't been able to find any workarounds.

Contributor

I have had this problem since early yesterday. The show picked does not matter I cannot view anything on comcast tv. It came on the heels of a windows update so that may involved. I would like to hear something from Comcast regarding this problem. I reported the error several times yesterday through their feedback and have received 0 response. HBO go works fine but it's not through the comcast network. Seems to be a content player error which I hate in the first place. Everytime it errors out and you reset you must watch the commercials prior to it erroring out again.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation