Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Tivo OnePass Problem with 1000 channel neighborhood

ANSWERED
New Poster

Tivo OnePass Problem with 1000 channel neighborhood

A few months back, Xfinity added the 1000 channel neighborhood to group HD channels together while still leaving the original HD channels - for example TruTV HD can be watched on 902 or 1430.

I decided to switch my OnePass subscriptions to the new numbers and things were recording normally until a few weeks ago. Now, while it shows that the recording is coming up on the To-Do List, it still doesn't record. The channel is still working fine and I can manually set the recording. I do notice that when I check for Upcoming showings in the OnePass, it lists the old HD channel twice at a particular time instead of the old and the new channels.

I ran a Guided Setup but I'm still seeing that duplicate channel issue for upcoming showings. If anyone else has found a fix, please let me know. Thanks!

- Chris

Accepted Solution

Re: Tivo OnePass Problem with 1000 channel neighborhood

Update: I went in and unchecked the duplicate three-digit channels along with the SD ones that I don't use. That seemed to do the trick as I could now see my upcoming four-digit recordings and my recent OnePasses recorded normally.

View answer in context
New Poster

Update: I went in and unchecked the duplicate three-digit channels along with the SD ones that I don't use. That seemed to do the trick as I could now see my upcoming four-digit recordings and my recent OnePasses recorded normally.

Official Employee

Thank you for this update CCalla. If you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist. Have a great night. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation