Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Tired of being ignored by Comcast support? here are some phone numbers to call

Contributor

Tired of being ignored by Comcast support? here are some phone numbers to call

17. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you are unable to get a problem resolved to your satisfaction at your local Comcast office, you may write to the Comcast Corporate Offices at 1701 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19103-2838 with concerns and complaints.

• Massachusetts Customers: In addition if you are unsatisfied with our handling of your complaint, you may contact your local franchise authority: the Consumer Division of the Department of Telecommunications and Cable (DTC) toll free at 1-800-392-6066 or you may write to them at Two South Station, Boston, MA 02110.
  • Connecticut Customers: If you experience a problem with your Service(s), please contact us first and give us an opportunity to resolve your problem. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction please contact the Connecticut Department of Utility Control at 1-800-382-4586 (toll free within Connecticut) or 1-860-827-2622 (outside Connecticut) or TDD 1-860-827-2837.
  • New York Customers: If you experience a problem with your Service(s), please contact us first and give us an opportunity to resolve your problem. If your concerns have not been resolved contact your local government, or call the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC) at 1-800-342-3377,or write to: Customer Service Representative, New York State Public Service Commission, Office of Customer Services, Three Empire State Plaza, Albany, New York 12223-1350.
  • New Hampshire and Maine Customers: The Office of the Attorney General Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau has the authority to enforce Consumer Protection Laws and provide assistance in the mediation of consumer complaints. Customers should file written complaints concerning any alleged misrepresentations and unfair or deceptive practices of the cable company to:
    Maine – Office of the Attorney General, Department of Consumer Fraud and Antitrust, State House Station #6, Augusta, ME 04333
    New Hampshire – Office of the Attorney General, Department of Consumer Fraud and Antitrust, 25 Capital Street, Concord, NH 03301
  • Vermont Customers: The Vermont Department of Public Service can provide assistance in the resolution of consumer complaints. Customers should file complaints with the Customer Hotline at 1-800-622-4496.
Contributor

Re: Tired of being ignored by Comcast support? here are some phone numbers to call

In addition, for those of us who ask:

* Why can't I find out what price I would need to pay to reduce my set of services?

* Why is it that Comcast can arbitarily change terms of terms of service (such as the new data caps) without penalty, but I have to pay a fee to cancel my service?

* Why is it that Comcast has preferred access to public rights of way, such as our local electrical and water services do, without comparable oversight?

I would suggest sending an email to your local Congress critter about these matters; you can do so via:

http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

New Poster

Re: Tired of being ignored by Comcast support? here are some phone numbers to call

The "Change" on this website is Atrocious!!!!  You can NO LONGER View tv shows that you were able to before the "change"  they love that word!!  Must be because Brian is best buddies with Barry.  My Bill continues to go up EVERY MONTH and they're removing options!! 

Time to switch to Verizon!!!  Bye Bye Comcast!!  You Stink  Had to remove what I REALLY Wanted to say!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation