Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

This DVR does not support this feature

New Poster

This DVR does not support this feature

Two out of three of my DVRs do not work on the DVR Manager online.  I have replaced these two in an effort to use this feature and have two new DCX-3400 model boxes.  One now displays my scheduled recordings, while the other does not.  And neither displays existing recordings.  I called today and was told she would send a new signal to my boxes to re-download and I should wait 30 minutes.  This was about an hour and a half ago and there has been no change in functionality.  Please help!

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: This DVR does not support this feature

diana238 wrote:

Two out of three of my DVRs do not work on the DVR Manager online.  I have replaced these two in an effort to use this feature and have two new DCX-3400 model boxes.  One now displays my scheduled recordings, while the other does not.  And neither displays existing recordings.  I called today and was told she would send a new signal to my boxes to re-download and I should wait 30 minutes.  This was about an hour and a half ago and there has been no change in functionality.  Please help!

I only see you having two compatible DVRs for the DVR Manager. Is it the Bedroom DVR that works and the other DVR that does not?

Also, you can only view scheduled recordings. You cannot view existing recordings. I will pass this idea along to our product team to take under consideration for a future release.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

The Bedroom one allows me to see scheduled Recordings but the one labeled Living Room does not.  By existing Recordings I mean the first link on the page from the link titled "My Recordings" above the link "Scheduled Recordings"  The link "My Recordings" returns the message for this thread of "This DVR does not support this feature" for both boxes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Official Employee

diana238 wrote:

The Bedroom one allows me to see scheduled Recordings but the one labeled Living Room does not.  By existing Recordings I mean the first link on the page from the link titled "My Recordings" above the link "Scheduled Recordings"  The link "My Recordings" returns the message for this thread of "This DVR does not support this feature" for both boxes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have our team looking into it now. I will update you when I learn more.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thank you.  I spoke with someone today and they said they reset both boxes and to give it 45 minutes before trying online again.  I waited and now I am getting the "Sorry, a system error has occurred and your list could not be loaded at this time. Please try again later." when I go to Scheduled Recordings and still "This DVR does not support this feature" when I go to My Recordings.  Just in case that helps troubleshoot.

Regular Contributor

I am having a similar problem at my house. One DVR can see existing recordings, scheduled recordings, and series. However, my first dvr I can only see scheduled recordings. Existing recordings give me the does not support feature. Have you had any luck with a fix diana?
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation