Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

The worst streaming service available!!!

Contributor

The worst streaming service available!!!

Error 900|101000.101002.101005

I want a refund!!!  Nothing works on your streaming, cannot stream with top quality get that annoying error over and over again.  Does it on both a brand new Mac and PC.  This is the worst service ever.  You can look into my other posts this has been happening for a long time now.  Now that I think about it been doing it over a year now. 

I seriously want money back or a full refund.

New Poster

Re: The worst streaming service available!!!

I've had the same problem.  I've been streaming The Sopranos and it constantly freezes or drops the connection.  Very irritating.  Takes about 1 1/2 hours to watch a 1 hour episode with the constant Refreshing and restarting.  The error message that I get is not even listed in the troubleshooting section that explains the errors.

New Poster

Re: The worst streaming service available!!!

I stopped using streaming for exactly this reason. Watch a video pause it, come back, the session says it has timed out.  Now the error, (Error 900|101000.101002.101005).  It wont start any video now telling me their is an issue.  P.O.S.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation