Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Ten Days in the Valley on ABC now costs to watch?

Most Valued Poster

Ten Days in the Valley on ABC now costs to watch?

I don't understand what is going on with an ABC series.  Ten Days in the Valley is supposed to have ten episodes. I have it scheduled to record as  an 'all new episodes' series. Episode 4 was Oct 22 and now episode 5 has to be purchased from 'Lionsgate' and no further episodes are even listed. What is the world???

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Ten Days in the Valley on ABC now costs to watch?

From Wikipedia:

Ten Days in the Valley is an American drama television series airing on ABC. The series, starring Kyra Sedgwick, was ordered direct-to-series on August 4, 2016.[1] The series premiered on October 1, 2017.[2] After airing four episodes, ABC announced that they were pulling the series from their schedule and will air the rest of the episodes on Saturdays, beginning December 16, 2017.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Days_in_the_Valley

Most Valued Poster

andyross wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Ten Days in the Valley is an American drama television series airing on ABC. The series, starring Kyra Sedgwick, was ordered direct-to-series on August 4, 2016.[1] The series premiered on October 1, 2017.[2] After airing four episodes, ABC announced that they were pulling the series from their schedule and will air the rest of the episodes on Saturdays, beginning December 16, 2017.[3]

Thanks for that very good info but why does Comcast want me to pay Lionsgate (the movie studio?) to watch episode 5?

Regular Contributor

TerriB wrote:

andyross wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Thanks for that very good info but why does Comcast want me to pay Lionsgate (the movie studio?) to watch episode 5?

I suspect it will be free if you are content to wait until after it airs in December.

Most Valued Poster

CactusThorn wrote:

TerriB wrote:

andyross wrote:

From Wikipedia:

I suspect it will be free if you are content to wait until after it airs in December.

We are debating it as we speak!

Problem Solver

New episodes of Ten Days in the Valley have aired (105 and 106), but 106 is missing from the On Demand menu - 105 is now available for free.

Problem Solver

106 was added to the cable-box On Demand this afternoon.  Here's hoping it remains current.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation