Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV through internet

Regular Visitor

TV through internet

I went to watch tv Revenge new epic last night and said I wasn't signed up for ABC to watch. I watch always through tv internet this program. Now that I have cable I can't watch. What the hec! Because I work crazy hours, it has been a blessing. Now you have locked me out. I can't always watch it on tv. Lets face it, this company is forcing people to buy more product. I pay for ABC through cable and pay for the internet. It is not an HBO sitituation.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV through internet

There has been a bunch of posts about that lately. No one has posted a solution, and as usual, Comcast is silent.

Regular Visitor

What do you mean no one has posted an answer.  Who are you?  I sent an e-mail to comcast.  thanks for answering. I have been with these people for 30 years. 

Silver Problem Solver

Do you mean Comcast has solved your issue via e-mail?

New Poster

I am having a problem with NBC instead of ABC, but the same situation as yours.  Please let me know how they fixed it for you so I can get mine fixed as well.  thanks.

Official Employee

This is a known issue. Please follow this thread for updates:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/ABC-is-not-a-part-of-your-subscriptions/m-p/1991435/h...

Thanks,

Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thanks Joe, but got it figured out, had to create an email to attach to my TV service because my internet is business and my TV is residential.  Working well now.  Thanks for the reply though.  Have a GREAT day.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation