Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV listings website

New Poster

TV listings website

Has anyone else noticed the extreme change to the TV listings website? There are far fewer options than before. I used to be able to view just my favorite chanels, click primetime or now and also see at a glance if an episode is new. I haven't been able to get any better explanation from Comcast than that they are in the process of updating but won't answer the question of why we have to suffer with a diminished experience, with absolutely no explanation, while they are in process. Anyone else unhappy with this?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: TV listings website

pdaveler wrote:

Has anyone else noticed the extreme change to the TV listings website? There are far fewer options than before. I used to be able to view just my favorite chanels, click primetime or now and also see at a glance if an episode is new. I haven't been able to get any better explanation from Comcast than that they are in the process of updating but won't answer the question of why we have to suffer with a diminished experience, with absolutely no explanation, while they are in process. Anyone else unhappy with this?

Everyone is unhappy.........

Comcast replaced the website a few weeks ago. Most of the great features of the old one are gone.

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See most complaints here:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation