Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV listings not displaying

Frequent Visitor

TV listings not displaying

For the past several days I have not been able to get the TV listings on the Comcast website to display.  I get the message "Sorry that didn't go as planned.  We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon.  Please try back at a later time."  I have verified that my zipcode displayed on the top of the page is correct.  When I click "change lineup," I get the message "We could not find any service providers for that ZIP code."  This has been very frustrating.  Someone from Comcast, please respond.  I have tried a different browser, but got the same results.  My ZIP code is 23231.

Frequent Visitor

Re: TV listings not displaying

Update:  I've been checking almost every day and this morning, after two weeks, the webpage is suddenly working again.  It would have been nice to have received a reply from Comcast, at least to say someone was working on the problem, instead of leaving me feeling ignored.  Comcast, you really need to work on your public relations. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation