Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

TV listings missing

Frequent Visitor

TV listings missing

Could the problem be an issue with unintended consequences? It seems that after a Windows/Outlook update something goes wrong somewhere else. This is not the first time something like this has happened.

All of a sudden the listing grid came back to normal yesterday ...did you restore that for me?

I am still having problems with opening sign in to homepage or Outlook. Restart helps.

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: TV listings missing

Mine also disappeared, but after checking with Norton Comcast Help, Cable, Internet, Signature Tech Services none of whom could find a solution, they magically reappeared after 10 days...

.go figure

All Replies
New Poster

For the last 5 days my TV listing have gone away. I can watch the move on channel 100 but have no idea what other channels for on for the day. Please correct this problem.

Frequent Visitor

Mine also disappeared, but after checking with Norton Comcast Help, Cable, Internet, Signature Tech Services none of whom could find a solution, they magically reappeared after 10 days...

.go figure

Frequent Visitor

the TV listings reappeared

Frequent Visitor

What in the world...!!!!!

My TV listings NOW have another feature that allows me to use an ico type vertical bar on certain shows on the grid that if I click i can change the channel on my TV to that show.

When Comcast adds features it would be nice to know about!