Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV listing are correct BUT almost all info descriptions of shows are wrong.

Regular Visitor

TV listing are correct BUT almost all info descriptions of shows are wrong.

Example a Baseball broadcast lists New England ve Philadelphia. Virtually every movie description is also incorrect. I changed  to the correct zip code and service area, I tried to reboot the DVR box by powering it off, I tried discoonecting the cable connection and then reconnecting but none of these steps fixed the problem. Looking for a solution or another cable company!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV listing are correct BUT almost all info descriptions of shows are wrong.

Ok so your posting in the xfinitytv website thread which is about watching on demand type tv on your computer, but your posting about unplugging your cable box?  the two or not connected in any way.

If you are talking about your computer listings, sign out of your account restart your computer and then sign back in make sure you pick the right comcast system, just because your zip is right does not mean your on the right comcast system.  when I put in my zip I get three different options to pick from, the comcast recommended one is not my right system.

Frequent Visitor

I don't know what the original poster was referencing (cable or computer listings), but my cable TV directory listings have mismatched program descriptions for all programs (regular programming, NOT On-Demand.)

I have rebooted the cable box and the directory information appeared to have been re-downloaded but the problem remains.

Another quality Comcast product ...

Silver Problem Solver

you need to call comcast they must have your box on the wrong system on your account.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation