Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV guide

New Poster

TV guide

I have wasted so much time trying to find out how to change the direction of the listings on the guide.  On ATT, you simply scroll all the way left to the channel icon, click on it, and listings shift from channels ordered top to bottom and times from left to right -  to channels listed left to right and times top to bottom.  I can't even find a board from the drop down that seems appropriate and don't have the vocabulary to state the question succinctly, but there has to be simple answer.  I just can't find it anywhere. 

Problem Solver

Re: TV guide

VVC17 wrote:

I have wasted so much time trying to find out how to change the direction of the listings on the guide.  On ATT, you simply scroll all the way left to the channel icon, click on it, and listings shift from channels ordered top to bottom and times from left to right -  to channels listed left to right and times top to bottom.  I can't even find a board from the drop down that seems appropriate and don't have the vocabulary to state the question succinctly, but there has to be simple answer.  I just can't find it anywhere. 

You just press guide on your remote (several times) to find the "view" that you want to see (All channels, HD only, Favorites, Sports, etc). After that you can scroll

through the channels and times.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation