Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

TV go

New Poster

TV go

Why is my laptop which is on the same modem as my TV (hard wired) and a couple of other laptops that are used as desktops and anotherTV  now locked out by this vermin of a program, app whatever you call it TV go. I'd like to see TV GO! My system worked before now if I want to see even the weather on a network and not my desk I have to retire to a television, the only one hard wired to the modem. Please help me get rid of this problem. Xfinity should start crediting us users, we're being used.Man Frustrated

Expert

Re: TV go

Nosportsplease wrote:

Why is my laptop which is on the same modem as my TV (hard wired) and a couple of other laptops that are used as desktops and anotherTV  now locked out by this vermin of a program, app whatever you call it TV go. I'd like to see TV GO! My system worked before now if I want to see even the weather on a network and not my desk I have to retire to a television, the only one hard wired to the modem. Please help me get rid of this problem. Xfinity should start crediting us users, we're being used.Man Frustrated

do you have the x1 set top box(es)? Are you speaking of the web site https://tv.xfinity.com/ ?

Official Employee

Re: TV go

Hi Nosportsplease, I can help you get this resolved. Do you get an error message while trying to view content on your laptop? Have you tried a different browser?