Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Stations

New Poster

TV Stations

We are going to have Xfinity TV and other services installed in my daughter's home.  She is wondering if you will offer the PIXL channel...it has great movies, wholesome themes, and no commercials...EVER...that expose young people to all kinds of things. So far, I cannot find it on my own channel guide. You do offer the Hallmark collection of channels, and that is great, but PIXL is also a good alternate choice, and one of the ones they love on DISH. (I prefer it as well when I visit.  The shows are wonderful!) Please consider adding it to the available general collection of channels, along with Hallmark, and not as a more expensive alternative/specialty channel, if you plen on offering it at all. I would also love it to be added as an additional choice.  There are so many channels, but few that are in good taste.  Thanks for any information you have on this.  

Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV Stations

I have never heard of PixL, so I have a feeling Comcast doesn't carry it. The fact that it is commercial-free probably means it would be treated more like a premium channel. From the Wikipedia article, Dish and maybe Cablevision are about the only ones carrying it.

You can try this:

http://pixltv.com/find-pixl-tv-channel/

It seems similar to channels like UP, which Comcast does carry.

http://uptv.com/

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation