Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Schedule/Listings Online

ANSWERED
New Poster

TV Schedule/Listings Online

TV schedule/listings online has not been available for a day and is not available again today.  Anyone know if there is a problem of some kind?  Can't seem to get anyone on the phone who is understandable or who knows what I'm talking about.  Help!

Accepted Solution

Re: TV Schedule/Listings Online

lamepaw wrote: Guide was down for about 6 days. I reported this the morning of 10/24. I received your email 11/2.  It magically came back about 2 days ago.  Never saw or used your solution.

Thank you for providing this information, in the case that your online listings aren't showing up please try testing your online access on another browser or device. If you get the same error then we would need to sync your entitlements on our end by sending a signal to your equipment which will update your online guide. If you have more than one username created for your account, a good rule of thumb is to try the other usernames and see if you get the same error before having the signal sent to your equipment. Again I am glad that this issue has been resolved, please feel free to reach back out to us if you need anything further. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Hi lamepaw, 

Is your TV guide showing yet or are you still having issues? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Guide was down for about 6 days. I reported this the morning of 10/24. I received your email 11/2.  It magically came back about 2 days ago.  Never saw or used your solution.

Official Employee

lamepaw wrote: Guide was down for about 6 days. I reported this the morning of 10/24. I received your email 11/2.  It magically came back about 2 days ago.  Never saw or used your solution.

Thank you for providing this information, in the case that your online listings aren't showing up please try testing your online access on another browser or device. If you get the same error then we would need to sync your entitlements on our end by sending a signal to your equipment which will update your online guide. If you have more than one username created for your account, a good rule of thumb is to try the other usernames and see if you get the same error before having the signal sent to your equipment. Again I am glad that this issue has been resolved, please feel free to reach back out to us if you need anything further. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation