Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Remote App - Detroit Metro Area

Regular Visitor

TV Remote App - Detroit Metro Area

I am an Xfinity cable TV subscriber in the Detroit Metro Area. I use the Xfinity TV Remote app on my iPad (and I love it1). I have the Pace RNG 150N STB. I have set up the app for my area to download the appropriate channel listing (channel lineup) for the 48168 zip code. I can choose between Westland Digital lineup or Comcast recommended DAC: 155_73. In the channel listing there are 3 number listings for each channel. One for SD version of a channel and 2 for the HD version. The second HD channel numbers for each network starts at 1000 and goes up. Example CNN is available on channel number 37 (SD), and on channel numbers 213 and 1106 (HD). Why are there 3 channel numbers for each network? Is there a way to limit the listing to only one HD channel number? I know about and use the app feature to filter the channel lineup to HD channels, but when I use the filter for HD content only is gives me 2 channel numbers for each network / channel. Anybody else notice this double listing of channel numbers? Any suggestions to have the app only provide 2 channel numbers for each network? (one SD content and one HD content)
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation