Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Listings

Contributor

TV Listings

After all the issues with access to e-mail, now Comcast TV listings no longer exist. Sign in, select TV listings and just get a dark grey screen with no channels, times, dates, etc. It's been 2 days. Note that it is available when I use my alternate browser. However since my primary browser is IE-10, maybe I should contact microsoft and tell them Comcast doesn't like their browser. Comcast has a great business - they promote services and charge for them, but never have to provide or maintain. Good for the bottom line.

Service Expert

Re: TV Listings

When using IE 10 are your viewing the tv page in compatibility mode or not in compatibility mode?

If you haven't already done so, try using whichever one it is currently not set for.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Re: TV Listings

Don't want to appear ignorant, but only comptibility tools for IE 10 are Compatibility View and Compatibility Settings. If you are referring to the general MS use of compatibility mode to allow running of software such as IE on older versions I have no clue where to access this. Secondly, the question simply becomes why was the TV Listing available a week ago, a month ago, a year ago, etc. what hasComcast changed since I have changed nothing.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation