Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Listings won't show my channels after I change to my zipcode! Help, please!

New Poster

TV Listings won't show my channels after I change to my zipcode! Help, please!

The TV Listings will not change to my location's channels.  It starts with the default listings.  Then I hit Change Location, choose my zipcode and Digital, then Save.  It shows my new zipcode, but then it won"t chage the TV Listing channels to my channel line up! Help! How do I get it to work so I can see my channel line up?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV Listings won't show my channels after I change to my zipcode! Help, please!

Hello,

You can try this. Go to the bottom of the page you will see a link under xfinity tv called settings. Click on that it will bring you to a page where you can edit your zip code.

New Poster

Re: TV Listings won't show my channels after I change to my zipcode! Help, please!

Thank you for your response.  But, I just tried to update my location under settings, as you suggested, clicked save, but it still says that my location is "not set."  I hope this glitch in the website can be fixed soon. Thanks again.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation