Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Listings Favorites

New Poster

TV Listings Favorites

Why is it that in order for channel 735 (ESPN) to show up on my favorites list, channel 609 (what I assume is the Hispanic version of ESPN) has to be on my list?  If I remove 609 (because I'm NOT Hispanic and I don't want it there), then 735 disappears from my list?  It's beyond annoying!

Problem Solver

Re: TV Listings Favorites

My Comcast channel guide jumps from channel 707 to 749 there is NO CHANNEL 735.  Also my channel guide jumps from channel 607 to 611 there is no channel 609.

I do not dispute what you see on your channel guide.

ESPN is on channels 850 & 27 on my Comcast service.

How do you add a channel to favorites?  I do it by watching the channel I want to add, then press info twice.  Then use the arrow next to the OK button to move the highlighted area to the right.  Stopping on the HEART symbol then select OK.

The channel I am watching is now added to my favorites.

New Poster

I know how to add a channel to my favorites.  My problem is that I want ESPN included (it's channel 735 in my area), but whenever I add it, the Hispanic channel (ESPN Deportes--channel 609 in my area) is added to my list.  I don't want 609 on my list.

Problem Solver

Click on this link.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/More-Favorites-Than-I-Want/m-p/1744701#M25619

Note the date on the post.

To contact Comcast try this.

To use online CHAT click on SUPPORT at the top of this page. On the next page at the bottom right click on CONTACT US..On the next page at the bottom left click on CHAT WITH AN AGENT.

The best things about using chat are they do not put you on hold and you do not have to press a button to hear a recording that tells you to press another button.

I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HELP YOU.

New Poster

I noted the date is from July of LAST YEAR.  It may have been "slated to be fixed in the future," but it hasn't been.  It's almost a year later and I'm having basically the same problem.  I want ESPNHD (channel 735 in my area) in my favorites.  Whenever I add it, ESPN Deportes (channel 609 in my area) is added also.  I am not Hispanic so I don't want it in with my favorites.  However, when I remove 609 from my list, 735 gets removed, too!  Of course, the future being a relative term, who knows what Comcast's version of the future is.  Customer service has never been on their priority list.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation