Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Listing never available via website

Frequent Visitor

TV Listing never available via website

I regularly try to check the tv listing and perhaps set a recording via Xfinity's website.  Unless I sign in i get an error message that they can't display the information - won't even let me change to the correct zip code.  Once I do sign in a large majority of the channels show TBD.  Can't find an email to send to let anyone know what a lousy job they are doing communicating with customers.  Tried to chat but that ended up in a typical comcast/xfinity merry-go-round of weblinks that link back to each other.

I will give them credit for constantly letting you know how much you owe them and for charging for everything - sometimes twice.

This is more of their typical poor customer service.   If I had a choice in cable providers it wouldn't be Comcast - but i don't and am stuck with the worst of the lot.

Problem Solver

Re: TV Listing never available via website

Xfinity's TV website has become unreliable since they've implemented their NEW WAY TO WATCH TV.   TBAs run rampant.

I have for years used   http://www.zap2it.com,  as a primary tv listing page and only used xfinity/comcast  if I wanted to program a DVR while on line.

It takes a bit to set up zap, but to me it's worth the effort.  

Good Luck, ciao, bj

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation