Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV LIsting configuration LOST!!!

Frequent Visitor

TV LIsting configuration LOST!!!

Sir, "http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings" now defaults to the default grid. Some time today the web server lost my configuration file. This error has happened to my account before. The error was corrected when I made my problem known on a forum. Please correct the problem. Have tested the TV Listings page on MS Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. All browsers are the latest version. All browsers show the web page with the default grid.

P.S. n addition when the grid is changed to my code, the favorites cannot be saved.  Web server reports "There was a problem saving your preferences".  Same problem occurred previously.  "ComcastDaniel" solved the problem on 11-14-2013.

Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

Re: TV LIsting configuration LOST!!!

In addition when the grid is changed to my code, the favorites cannot be saved.  Web server reports "There was a problem saving your preferences".  Same problem occurred previously.

Thank you.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation