Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Go error 7002

New Poster

TV Go error 7002

I downloaded the TV Go ap for the first time tonight and when I tried to watch any shows on the app I got error message 7002. I can watch on demand on my cable box, but apparently not on my phone?

What's going on? How do I fix this?
New Poster

Re: TV Go error 7002

Same issue here.  I'm able to watch some shows but others give me the 7002 error code on my tablet.  On my phone I couldn't get it to do anything.  Frustrating.

New Poster

Guess the "brain trust" at Comcast is too busy counting our subscription payments to worry too much about quality of service....

Visitor

A lot of people complain about error 7002 but no explaination or remedy from Comcast.

Problem Solver

Hello PATISIRISH,

Your entertainment experience is very important to us. May I ask what type of device are you using to watch Xfinity TV Go App on? App issues are generally fixed by signing out of the App and signing back in. Sometimes you have to go as far as uninstalling/reinstalling. 

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

ComcastCrystal wrote:

Hello PATISIRISH,

Your entertainment experience is very important to us. May I ask what type of device are you using to watch TV 2 Go on?

I'm not trying to stir the pot here, but this is about the 3rd or 4th post from a Comcast employee referring to the "TV 2 Go" or "TV to Go" app or website.  There is NO such thing as a "Xfinity TV 2 Go" or "Xfinity TV to Go" app or website. There is only "Xfinity TV Go" or "Xfinity TV" app.

Unless I'm mistaken, Comcast employees should call the apps/websites by their proper names so as not to confuse the customers they are trying to help.

Problem Solver

Hello HowAboutThis......

Thank you for your feedback.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation