Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV GO app won't play video, just audio

New Poster

TV GO app won't play video, just audio

TV GO app, polaroid A/S10 Android 4.2.2

App installs fine but when I go to play any video I get buffering, then the rating shows up (TV-14) and the audio starts playing but the video never shows up.  Apparently there are a LOT of people with the same problem. YouTube vids play, Google Play videos play, but nothing in the TV GO app will play video???

I have contacted Polaroid and the informed me that it must be an issue with your app becasue if it was the tablet, it would not show anybodies videos, but it only messes up in your app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edward Richardson-Comcast customer

New Poster

Re: TV GO app won't play video, just audio

I have a polaroid s7 tab and have same exact problem app opens i get sound no video been working with xfinity techs for 2 days and nothing. what do i do????

New Poster

I was going to contact Xfinity but my table's wifi card went out and I had to send it back to Polaroid. They are sending me a complete replacement...If it has the same issue I will post back here....I will also post back here if I get a solution from Polaroid or Xfinity...

New Poster

Have Samsung tab 3 and 4.2.2 video starts with ads then once ad is finished it goes straight back to movie info/play download screen.  Called Xfinity and there was no solution.  Used to work. If I download movie it works fine but no streaming. Also some movies stream ( despicable me 2 , date night) while others won't (captains Phillips,  after earth) guess I'll wait till app is updated. 

New Poster

TV GO app plays commercial then reverts back to play mode again

I hit play movie,  it shows commercials between 17 to 8 second,   and goes back to play mode.  Also. Samsunf tablet 7 inch android 4.2.2.    Did comcast fix?

New Poster

Re: TV GO app plays commercial then reverts back to play mode again

No, just tried yesterday. Only way I could play SinCity  was by downloading it. Starz was the network.

Edit: actually just checked and it works on my HTC one with 4.4.2 android. Not on my Sammy tab 3 with 4.2.2. Must be something in the Samsung Rom.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation