Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TNT iPad app

ANSWERED
New Poster

TNT iPad app

I've been enjoying watching my favorite TNT shows on the iPad app.  It requires me to sign in with my comcast account, which I've been able to do  - until the past two to three weeks.  When I cleared out the saved info in the app, it would not give me a sign-in option for Comcast. I tried all the other providers listed, and sign-in options appear for them, just NOT Comcast. 

The app says I am to contact my provider directly. Is there a problem with your contract with TNT that they've blocked me from using the app?

Accepted Solution

Re: TNT iPad app

Ljsabourin wrote:

I've been enjoying watching my favorite TNT shows on the iPad app.  It requires me to sign in with my comcast account, which I've been able to do  - until the past two to three weeks.  When I cleared out the saved info in the app, it would not give me a sign-in option for Comcast. I tried all the other providers listed, and sign-in options appear for them, just NOT Comcast. 

The app says I am to contact my provider directly. Is there a problem with your contract with TNT that they've blocked me from using the app?

So under step one of signing in, all other 13 providers are available and Comcast does not appear at all? I ask because I am seeing 14 total providers including Comcast.

Make sure you have the most up to date version of the app and if it is still not working, try un-installing then reinstalling it.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Official Employee

Ljsabourin wrote:

So under step one of signing in, all other 13 providers are available and Comcast does not appear at all? I ask because I am seeing 14 total providers including Comcast.

Make sure you have the most up to date version of the app and if it is still not working, try un-installing then reinstalling it.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Comcast appears as an option, but it never pulls up a login page. I'll uninstall & reinstall & let you know. Thanks

New Poster

Uninstalling & reinstalling fixed the problem.Thanks for your help!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation