Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Suddenly can't watch LIVE TV on my laptop or IPhone

New Poster

Suddenly can't watch LIVE TV on my laptop or IPhone

I recently purchased the extra sports package, my channel of interest being BEIIN Sport, and I noticed that you could watch that channel on the comcast website as well as the comcast app. I watched them on my laptop, IPhone and TV for about 2 months and recently all of a sudden my laptop and IPhone have the golden key appearing and it says that I need to subscribe? I can watch the normal channels, Fox News, CNN, ESPN, etc. but the channels I purchased in the extra sports package, BEIN, Big Ten newtork, Pac 12 Network, etc. it says I need a subscription. I called comcast and I told them that I was watching the channel so I know I have the package but they were not able to help. I saw there was someone else asking about it on here and the solution was logging out and logging back in but needless to say I have done that many times. This issue is becomming very frustrating and everyone I talk to says they don't know what is happening. I see other people have had this issue on here so hopefully someone here can help me.

Thanks

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation