Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Subscription Required Error Message

New Poster

Subscription Required Error Message

Earlier todayI was watching tv on line on the xfinity site as I often do. Now for some reason it says I am not subscribed to any of the channels.  All of them display an orange key.  I can watch these channel on my television, but for some reason it says I am not a subscriber for these channels. Tried to call comcast and they were no help at all. I do not think he even understood my problem. When I look under my account it lists all of the channels I am subscribed to but does not recognize them when I try to watch online.

New Poster

Re: Subscription Required Error Message

I am experiencing the same problem with the subscription required message.  Did you get it resolved?  Thanks.

New Poster

No. I even called against better judgement. Of course the man had no clue what I was talking about.  Extremely frustrating that Comcast thinks that just because their "customer care" can speak English that they can do their job properly.  They don't even know all of the services... shameful.

New Poster

It is finally working. Hope you got yours resolved as well

Regular Contributor

This problem has been coming and going for a number of months, some people have reported that when this happens it sometimes corrects itself within a day or two.

If the problem continues for more than a day or two some people have reported that they've had good luck calling the Application Department 877-599-1845, other people have also reported that some people at that number are helpful while others are not so you may need to call more than once to get someone experienced.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation