Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Style Channel

New Poster

Style Channel

What has happened to the Style Channel on Channel 183 in the Denver Area? I am appalled that one of my favorite channels has been removed with no notice. I've heard through the grapevine that Comcast felt there were too many 'female' channels. I'm hoping that does not reflect your sentiment in light of the overwhelming number of ESPN and Sports channels available....Including multiple foreign language channels that I do not want or need. I hope the Style channel will be re-instated in our area, otherwise I will have to, yet again, reconsider my need for your service. This is unfortunate because your service had only recently improved and seemed to be more customer-centric. Unfortunately you continue to provide a product that I questionably value or want.

New Poster

Re: Style Channel

I agree with all your comments.  I searched all last week and this weekend for the Style Channel 183 and had a bit of a fit knowing I might miss Guilliana and Bill.  I recently got hooked on this show.  I called Comcast, but all they offered was disconnecting my cable box and turning back on to see if this resolved the problem.  I knew it wouldn't because it happened to a friend of mine who has DISH service.  Then the tech told me that some channels got dropped but that they would come back.  I really don't think he knew what was going on.  Keep your fingers crossed...

New Poster

Re: Style Channel

For those interested in what happened to the Style Channel in Denver, just googled and found this.

Style's 'Tia & Tamera' and 'Giuliana & Bill' Are Moving to E! - TheWrap

www.thewrap.com/style-network-tia-tamera-giuliana-bill-esquire-networ...‎
 5 days ago - The two series, among others displaced by Esquire Network, will find homes on other NBCU channels.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation