Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

StreamPix

New Poster

StreamPix

OMG So I have to pay for the internet and cable tv and I have to pay extra if I want to watch shows on line what a crock you guys are just mean, I mean who up there is thinking of this stuff up, man I have to pay so much now, this sucks but you don't care about that. 

Problem Solver

Re: StreamPix

Streampix is an additional service that has other content in addition to what is On Demand.  You don't have to have this service to access what's available On Demand on your TV, mobile device, or whe web site.

Contributor

Re: StreamPix

Nope. However they WILL tease you with the shows you DO watch. Once they add them to Streampix. Once that happens every time you come to the site it suggests show the system KNOWS you want to watch. Then you click on it and BAMM. You must now pay more to watch this show you have been watching for years. Please click here to pay us ANOTHER $5 over and above the $200 you already pay for internet and a TV you never turn on.

Thanks a lot Comcast (you bas-tard, Mo-Fo's) You MUST be Ferengi!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation