Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Stream TV and what that means

New Poster

Stream TV and what that means

I have the Internet "Blast" and the new Stream TV (to watch live tv) w/HBO. When I look at my billing statement under the Stream TV its says, "Includes Limited Basic Service (LBS), HBO, Streampix, And Cloud DVR Service". I get everything except the LBS, when I go to my live TV on the xfinity website all I get is C-SPAN, C-SPAN2, C-SPAN3, ESPN3 and HBO. No offense to those channel but I really don't need three live C-SPANs, not to mention what they promoted wasn't right.

The reason why I got the Stream TV option was because they promoted getting ABC/NBC and more. Looking at the LBS, there should be at least 10 live channels including local channels, my question is why am I not getting any of the channels that are under the LBS for the Stream TV option. I am paying the Stream TV on top of a Broadcast fee without actually getting any viable LBS channels?

I also have a bone to pick with the online programs, they show you that you can hide all the channels that you do not have, locked, but for example, I like the SyFy show "Face-Off" but when you click on a show that is not locked you can't watch it, why not if it is not locked up in the first place. It should be seen if it does not have a key.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation